Our Bridal & Business Makeup Course will teach you everything you need to know about getting started as a makeup artist in the Bridal industry. This hands-on course is an advanced course designed to give you the essential knowledge you need to provide bridal makeup services and make your brides look great on camera. Students must be graduates of our Business & Beauty Makeup Course.
September Bridal and Business Course 2021:September 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th; October 6th, 7th 2021
On Demand Dates: September 8th, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th 2021
Live Evening Dates:September 15th, 22nd, 29th 2021
Bonus Airbrush Masterclass Intensive: October 6th 2021
Certification:October 7th 2021
Time: 5:30 PM- 7:30 PM EST.
Bridal and Beauty Makeup Course Dates January 2022: January 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th; February 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th 2022
On Demand Dates:January 12th, 13th, 20th, 27th; February 3rd, 2022
Live Evening Dates: January 19th, 26th; February 2nd 2022
PLUS - Bonus Airbrush Masterclass Intensive: February 9th 2022
In this course we will show you how to take your makeup artistry to a new professional level with hands-on practice and demonstrations.
You will learn how to:
• Design & document a wedding look for the bride & bridal party.
• Perform bridal looks from classic to glamorous.
• Apply individual & strip eyelashes.
• Apply makeup for mother of the bride.
• Apply makeup for groom & groomsmen.
• Understand makeup artistry for photography & video.
• Highlighting, contouring & corrective techniques for camera.
• Understand the importance of lighting & photography styles.
• An introduction to airbrushing with hands-on practice.
(Note: We are not a Cosmetology nor Esthetics school nor offer any type of state licensing. We do encourage each individual to review the state laws and professional regulation to adhere to the highest ethics, standards and law of our profession.)