Our Bridal & Business Makeup Course will teach you everything you need to know about getting started as a makeup artist in the Bridal industry. This hands-on course is an advanced course designed to give you the essential knowledge you need to provide bridal makeup services and make your brides look great on camera. Students must be graduates of our Business & Beauty Makeup Course.
Fall Dates: October 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th; November 15th 2020
Bonus Intensive Airbrush Masterclass: November 15th 2020
Time: 9:30 am- 1:00 pm
Evening Dates: October 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
In this course we will show you how to take your makeup artistry to a new professional level with hands-on practice and demonstrations.
You will learn how to:
• Design & document a wedding look for the bride & bridal party.
• Perform bridal looks from classic to glamorous.
• Apply individual & strip eyelashes.
• Apply makeup for mother of the bride.
• Apply makeup for groom & groomsmen.
• Understand makeup artistry for photography & video.
• Highlighting, contouring & corrective techniques for camera.
• Understand the importance of lighting & photography styles.
• An introduction to airbrushing with hands-on practice.
(Note: We are not a Cosmetology nor Esthetics school nor offer any type of state licensing. We do encourage each individual to review the state laws and professional regulation to adhere to the highest ethics, standards and law of our profession.)